If you’re an ambitious legal professional trained in Swiss law and passionate about transforming the way legal solutions are delivered, then this is for you.
Forget stiff legal offices. Working with LEXR means being part of a modern, motivated and inclusive team. We’re a team of legal, tech and business professionals dedicated to designing new legal solutions, re-thinking legal delivery and creating a better user experience for businesses. We are now looking for a motivated and hungry self-starter with the work-ethic, passion and grit to take on the challenge of building a better future for lawyers and customers alike.
What you will be doing
- Advisor to entrepreneurs and high-growth startups: As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs and decision makers, you will provide fast-growing startups and established companies with the expertise and counsel they need to achieve their vision, from incorporation to financing rounds to successful exits.
- Expert: You will further develop your core expertise, be it in corporate law, financial market law, IT law, crowdfunding and public offerings and any other field relevant for high growth startups.
- Leader: We encourage personal growth by building leadership skills in real-world settings. You will learn how to lead projects and manage multi-disciplinary teams.
- Business (wo)man: You will spot growth opportunities, develop new products and help extend LEXR’s customer base through marketing and business development activities.
What is required
- Fluent German and English: You will be working with both local and international customers, but most matters will pertain to the Swiss market, for which you need fluent German skills.
- Experience: It’s essential that you have an excellent academic track record in the field of corporate law and can demonstrate knowledge in corporate law and VC.
- Growth mindset: We’re looking for lawyers that see opportunities despite being trained to focus on risks – strike the right balance and be driven for continuous personal and professional growth.
- Attention to detail: Providing actionable legal advice goes much farther than reciting the law. At LEXR, we dig deeper and work harder to provide the best solutions to our customers, which requires diligence and attention to the minutiae of every case.
- Business sense: We advise businesses and, in order to provide actionable and valuable legal advice to businesses, you need to have at least a basic understanding of how the business world works.
- Team spirit: You will be working side by side with customers and team members alike. You are humble, positive, open, and enjoy getting to know what makes people tick.
- IT affinity: We are 99% digital and constantly test out new tools to improve our work environment and customer experience. Proficiency in MS Office is a must, any additional IT skills are a plus.
What you will get
- Exciting work: We do much more than automating the mundane part of legal. You will advise the high-growth companies of the future and work directly with the entrepreneurs and decision makers.
- Become an entrepreneur: We don’t believe in micro management. Every LEXR team member is encouraged to take ownership of their work, bring in their own ideas, and have a positive impact.
- Team spirit and open structures: When you join LEXR, you become part of a driven, self-motivated, stimulating and welcoming team that works together to achieve amazing things. We foster comradery with regular team events and trips to startup hubs (we’ve already been to Lisbon, Tel Aviv, Berlin, Swiss alps). Also, expect your voice to be heard from day one and flat hierarchies.
- Competitive pay: You will receive competitive salary package with a market-standard base salary plus bonus and equity.
- Location independence: We offer state-of-the art offices in the heart of Zurich, but also a fully digitized work infrastructure to set you free to change your work setting from time to time. Free www.outsite.co membership is included.
- Training and development: A legal career is all about continuously striving to learn, grow and get better. We invest in our people with regular training sessions and courses that encourage them to thrive.
The application process
Forget stiff legal offices. Working with LEXR means being part of a modern, motivated and inclusive team.
How we hire
Our legal services are based on transparency and respect, so why shouldn’t our hiring process be too? Hiring is a mutual process, which is why we give you a real insight into our values, culture, and how we work from the off. Remember, you’re interviewing us as well.
Getting to know each other
Chat with LEXR HR or a LEXR team member who already works in the position you’ve applied for. This is the best way of finding out whether the role is right for you.
Show us what you can do
Complete a sample work challenge or give a presentation to the team to show us how amazing you are.
Meet the team, ask interesting questions and see how we’d all work together.
Shortly after the interview, we’ll let you know whether we’d like you to join the team.
Apply for this position
[gravityform id="2" title="false" description="false" ajax="true"]
Book a free, non-binding discovery call to discuss how we can help you achieve your business goals.
Or feel free to reach us directly via email at [email protected]
Book a free call