LEXR is not your typical legal firm, and neither is our approach to marketing. We are on the lookout for a marketing intern or student support who is enthusiastic about bringing fresh ideas to the table and ready to help revolutionize the legal market.
Play a role in our growth story and join our Marketing & Growth team in Zurich. Become a part of our mission to reshape how legal services are perceived and delivered, both in Switzerland and Germany.
What you will be doing
- Brand communication: As the custodian of LEXR’s unique tone and voice, you’ll support in ensuring all our communications, whether internal or external, resonate with our brand. You will help refine and maintain the distinctive LEXR style across various platforms and interactions.
- Social Media: Your creativity is welcome to help shape and execute our social media strategy. Your involvement will not just be about posting content but also about bringing innovative ideas to the table that align with our brand’s vision.
- Website management: Leverage your technical skills to manage and enhance our multi-faceted WordPress website, catering to diverse countries and languages. Help with introducing new product offerings and ensuring our website reflects the cutting-edge nature of our services.
- Webinar coordination and analysis: Play a key role in the organization and coordination of webinars for our legal teams. Your contributions will extend beyond the events, as you’ll also analyze their success to inform and improve future webinar planning.
- Event organization: Help organize and represent LEXR at major events in the Swiss startup scene like Start Summit and Startup Nights.
- Marketing & Growth strategy: Contribute your insights and ideas as we develop and refine our marketing & growth strategy.
- Market research: Engage in competitor and market analysis to help us build a data-backed plan to move forward.
- Growth experiments: Support us in carrying out growth experiments and analysing the results as we trial different channels in new segments and markets.
What is required
- Marketing & communications experience: You’re actively enrolled in a business, marketing or communications degree (Bachelor or master) or have recently finished it.
- Business sense: We work with entrepreneurs and decision makers. To make our communication and approach resonate with our target audience, you need to have a basic understanding of how the business world works.
- Curiosity & growth mindset: You’re thinking in opportunities and are interested in what makes customers tick and competitors successful.
- Fluency in German and English: You’ll be the voice of LEXR, interacting with a diverse mix of local and international clients. Fluent German and English skills are essential, allowing you to effortlessly navigate and resonate with our Swiss market and beyond.
- Technical and analytical affinity: Your role demands more than just managing our website; it’s about enhancing it. With a technical knack, preferably in WordPress, you’ll keep our digital presence vibrant. Analytical skills help turn our insights gained in various growth activities into action.
- Organizational & interpersonal skills: Coordinating is your strong suit. Shine at big events by making sure all elements are lined up and use your proactive approach and interpersonal skills when it counts.
- Hours & work time: 40% is the minimum we require for this role. We’re happy to bilateraly see what exact hours fit best if you’re currently enrolled in university courses so that it doesn’t interfere with your course times.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that values innovation and a fresh approach to marketing & growth. You’ll gain hands-on experience in a tech-savvy environment and see the impact of your work in real-time. If you’re eager to contribute to a growing business and work at the forefront of a business changing the industry, LEXR is the place for you.